BOB Recruitment 2018Bank of Baroda is an Indian state-owned International banking and financial services company headquartered in Vadodara in Gujarat, India. It has a corporate office in Mumbai. Bank of Baroda recently published a notification to hire the eligible candidates for the post of Public Relation Officer. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 01 March 2018. All other information regarding Educational qualification, How to apply, Age limit, Pay scale all are given below only for information purpose. The candidates are requested to visit the officially released advertisement read carefully the instruction before submitting the application.
Job Details and Eligibility Criteria for BOB Recruitment 2018:Organization Name: Bank of Baroda
Name of the Post: Public Relation Officer
No. of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Compensation package would be around ` 28 lacs per annum.
Job Location: All India
Nature of Engagement: On Regular basis in the rank of Senior Management Grade/Scale-V.
Educational Qualification: Graduation preferably in Mass Communication/Journalism area from a recognized University/ Institution.
Job Role & Responsibility:
(i) Media Management
• Communicating with colleagues and key spokespeople;
• Liasoning with, and answering to inquiries from media, individuals and other organizations, often via telephone and email.
• Managing the PR aspect of a potentially critical situation and handling media queries.
(ii) PR Analytics
• Collating and analyzing media coverage;
• Commissioning market research from PR perspective;
• Developing and implementing Dashboard for analysis of the PR performance of the Bank.
(iii) Event Management
• Organizing events including press conferences, exhibitions, open days and press tours;
• Sourcing and managing speaking and sponsorship opportunities.
(v) Content Development
• Researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media;
• Writing and editing in-house magazines, case studies, speeches, articles and annual reports;
• Devising and coordinating photo opportunities;
• Updating / Modifying / Inputs for information on the Bank‘s website as well as Social Media Channels on a need basis.
How to Apply Bank Of Baroda Recruitment: CV containing relevant qualification/ experience/exposure for the applied post to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning ‘POST NAME – PR Specialist Officer’ in the subject line on or before 01.03.2018.
Candidate Selection Process: Selection will be based on Personal Interview.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission Of Application: 01.03.2018
Important Links :
Official Website of Bank of Baroda: https://www.bankofbaroda.com
Advertisement Link Details: https://www.bankofbaroda.com/writereaddata/Images/pdf/website-adv090220128.pdf
Note: Above given details is only information purpose, the candidates are requested to visit the officially released advertisement (link already provided) and read carefully before submitting the application.