Purba Medinipur Recruitment 2018:Office of the District Magistrate & District Election Officer, Election Section, Purba Medinipur has released an employment notification to hire the eligible candidates for the posts of Data Entry Operator (DEO) on the purely temporary basis under District HQ, Purba Medinipur and Sub-divisional HQs of Tamluk, Haldia, Contai, and Egra. Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online only through the official website of district Purba Medinipur (www.purbamedinipur.gov.in ). Educational qualification and all other details regarding candidate selection, how to apply, pay scale, and Age limit all are given below. The candidates are requested to visit the officially released advertisement for more details.
Job Details and Eligibility Criteria for Data Entry Operator:Post Name: Data Entry Operator (DEO)
No of Posts: 05 Nos. (UR-01, SC-01, ST-01, OBC-01)
Educational Qualification: 10+2 passed plus DOEACC “O” level passed.
Knowledge of Bengali (written and spoken).
Note: The candidate must an Indian Citizen.
Desirable: One year’s practical experience in data entry in any organization of repute.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5,400 – Rs. 25,200 with Grade Pay Rs. 2,600/-
Age Limit: Minimum-18 years and maximum-40 years as on 01.01.2018.
More Recruitment News:
|Jadavpur University||Click here to Apply|
|PSPCL Recruitment||Click here to Apply|
|NICL Recruitment||Click here to Apply|
|IOCL Recruitment||Click here to Apply|
|SCDCC Bank Recruitment||Click here to Apply|
|OSSSC Recruitment||Click here to Apply|
|Syndicate Bank Recruitment||Click here to Apply|
|India Post Recruitment||Click here to Apply|
|WB Police Recruitment||Click here to Apply|
|SBI Recruitment||Click here to Apply|
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online only through the official website of Office of the District Magistrate & District Election Officer, Election Section, Purba Medinipur — www.purbamedinipur.gov.in on or before 15.01.2018
Candidates Selection Process: Selection of the candidates will be through Written Examination, Computer test, and Interview. The Written Examination will be held on 28/01/2018.
Details of Examination:
SYLLABUS FOR WRITTEN EXAMINATION: (50 MARKS): The question will be of MCQ type and each question will be carrying one marks only. The question of English, Mathematics will be of Madhyamik/equivalent standards and the General knowledge may include general studies of similar standards.
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||
Computer Test 30 Marks and Interview 20 Marks.
SPECIAL INSTRUCTION FOR WRITTEN TEST:
(1) The candidates must abide by the instructions as may be given by supervisors/ Invigilators at the Examination Hall. If the candidate fails to do so or indulge in disorderly or improperly conduct he/ she will render himself/ herself liable to expulsion from the examination hall and/or such other punishment as the District Level Selection Committee may deem fit to impose.
(2) A candidate who has been reported against by the supervisor of the examination center for violating any of the instructions will be punished with cancellation of candidature and also debarment from further examination and selections as may be decided by the District Level Selection Committee according to the circumstances of the case.
(3) No candidate shall be allowed to enter into the examination hall unless he/ she holds the Admit Card for the examination.
(4) Candidates shall have to bring one Photo Identity Card, such as EPIC/ Aadhaar and Madhyamik Admit Card/ SC/ST/OBC Certificate/ Driving License/ Passport etc. along with the Admit Card. Candidates, who do not follow the above instruction, will not be permitted to appear in the written examination.
(5) Any attempt on the part of the candidate to enlist support for his/ her application through persons, officials of Government, or agencies will disqualify him/ her from the appointment. Specific recommendations from persons interested in the candidates, or otherwise known to them will be disregarded and will render the candidates ineligible.
(6) No candidate shall be allowed to enter the Examination Hall with Mobile and/ or Any Electronic Gadgets, Bag, Water Bottle etc. If anybody still brings the same then the arrangement of keeping of those items outside the Examination Hall shall have to be made by themselves.
(7) No. TA/DA will be applicable for the candidates who will appear in the written test.
Starting Date for submission of online application: 01/01/2018
Closing date for submission of online application: 15/01/2018, 5 PM.
Generation of online Admit Card: 18/01/2018
Date of written examination: 28/01/2018
Official website of Purba Medinipur: www.purbamedinipur.gov.in
Details of Advertisement Link: http://www.purbamedinipur.gov.in/Results/election%20recruitment%20notice%20on%2001.01.2018.pdf
Click here to Apply: http://purbamedinipur.org/electiondeo/
Note: Above given details is only information purpose, the candidates are requested to visit the officially released advertisement (link already provided) and read carefully before submitting the application.