IOCL Recruitment 2018:Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has published an employment notification to hire the eligible candidates for the posts of Engineers/ Officers/ Graduate Apprentice Engineers (GAEs) and Assistant Officer. Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online only through the official website of the Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) (www.iocl.com). Educational qualification and all other details regarding candidate selection, how to apply, pay scale, and Age limit all are given below. The candidates are requested to visit the officially released advertisement for more details.
Job Details and Eligibility Criteria:1. Post Name: Engineers/ Officers/ Graduate Apprentice Engineers (GAEs)
Candidates should have passed qualifying degree examinations and awarded bachelor’s degree in engineering/technology (full-time regular courses only) in the disciplines of Civil, Chemical, Electrical, Mechanical and Instrumentation from recognized Indian Universities / Institutes.
Candidates, belonging to General and OBC (non- creamy layer) categories, should have secured minimum 65% marks in qualifying degree examinations.
Monthly Remuneration: Rs. 24,900/- per month.
Age Limit: Maximum 26 years as on 30.06.2018.
2. Post Name: Assistant Officer (Quality Control)
Educational Qualification: Candidates having M.Sc in Chemistry (full-time regular course only) will be considered for recruitment as Assistant Officer (Quality Control) in MARKETING DIVISION. M.Sc in Chemistry will mean M.Sc or equivalent degree either in Inorganic/ Organic/ Analytical/ Physical/Applied Chemistry. Candidates from other branches of Chemistry viz Bio-Chemistry/ Geo-Chemistry etc. will not be considered as eligible.
Monthly Remuneration: Rs. 20,600/- per month.
Age Limit: Maximum 30 years as on 30.06.2018.
Upper Age Relaxation: Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD category.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online only through the official website of Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) (www.iocl.com) on or before 11/02/2018
Candidates’ Selection: Selection and shortlist of the candidates, comprising Group Discussion (GD) & Group Task (GT) and Personal Interviews (PI), will be based on GATE-2018 score.
1. The candidates must have an active e-mail id, which must remain valid for at least next one year. All future communications with the candidates will take place through e-mail only. Candidates have to ensure accuracy of their e-mail ID while registering their on-line application.
2. The candidates should have the relevant documents like percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination, caste/sub-caste certificate, date of issue, name of issuing authority, state of origin, etc. readily available with them before they commence the ONLINE application process. This information will be required at the time of filling-in the ONLINE application.
3. Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or Letter Grade in a degree / diploma is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University / Institute.
4. Candidates who are going to appear in final qualifying degree examination in 2018 may also apply. If such candidates are short-listed for interview, they will have to submit documentary proof of having completed all requirements of completing the qualifying degree (BE/ B.Tech etc) examination with minimum prescribed percentage of marks by 31st August 2018.
5. 30th June,2018 will be considered as the cut-off date for considering eligibility of the candidates in terms of maximum age and also experience requirement (for Assistant Officer - Quality Control for Marketing Division)
Starting Date of Online Application: 05/01/2018
Closing Date of Online Application: 11/02/2018
Official Website Link: www.iocl.com
Advertisement Details: http://220.127.116.11/ioclgate2018live/Images/Open_Recruitment_Engineers_2018.pdf
Link for Online Application: http://18.104.22.168/ioclgate2018live/Home.aspx
Note: Above given details is only information purpose, the candidates are requested to visit the officially released advertisement (link already provided) and read carefully before submitting the application.