IMSC Recruitment:Institute of Mathematical Sciences (IMSC) has released an employment notification to hire the eligible candidates for the post of Technical Assistant on a contract basis. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the official website of IMSC () on or before 18 January 2018. Educational qualification and all other details regarding candidate selection, how to apply, pay scale, and Age limit all are given below. The candidates are requested to visit the officially released advertisement for more details.
Job Details and Eligibility Criteria for IMSC Recruitment:Post Name: Technical Assistant (Civil)
Total Vacancy: 02 Posts
Educational Qualification: The candidates should have completed one of the regular basic Bachelor Degree in Science (Physics/Mathematics/Computer Science/IT)
Bachelor Degree in Computer Applications.
Bachelor Degree in Commerce
Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Computer Science/ECE/EEE/IT) from a reputed college/Institution with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate of all years/ Semesters.
Desirable: Completed IT courses covering HTML/PHP, Python, MySQL, Experience in programming using C/MySQL/PHP/Work Exposure in ERP/ OpenERP and having to background of accounting are added advantage. Candidate possesses at-least one year work experience in PHP/Python coding under LINUX OS system in the LAN environment are preferred.
Consolidated Pay: Rs. 20000/- (Per Month)
Age Limit: As per IMSc rules
Job Location: Chennai (Tamilnadu)
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Written test, Skill test & Interview.
Application fee: There is no Application fee.
More Recruitment News:
|Jadavpur University||Click here to Apply|
|PSPCL Recruitment||Click here to Apply|
|NICL Recruitment||Click here to Apply|
|IOCL Recruitment||Click here to Apply|
|SCDCC Bank Recruitment||Click here to Apply|
|OSSSC Recruitment||Click here to Apply|
|Syndicate Bank Recruitment||Click here to Apply|
|India Post Recruitment||Click here to Apply|
|WB Police Recruitment||Click here to Apply|
|SBI Recruitment||Click here to Apply|
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply Online through the official website of IMSC (www.imsc.res.in) on or before 18.01.2018.
The venue for Written test/ Interview: Ramanujan Auditorium, IMSC/ Lounge III floor, New Building, IMSC.
1.The candidates applying online using the URL-https://www.imsc.res.in/apply_tarep for above positions are requested to note the day and date of written test followed by interview shown above.
2. The candidates should on their own attend for written test/Interview.
3. All those candidates who have been shortlisted for the position are requested to report sharp at 09.30 hours at Ramanujan Auditorium, IMSC on the date and time mentioned in the advertisement. The candidates also should bring along with them all original certificates and one set of copies of all certificates as to proof of age, educational qualification, and experiences etc.
4. The duration of the written test, if necessary, will be tentatively for about one and half hour from 10.00 hours to 11.30 hours.
5. The list of successful candidates for the written test will be displayed on the notice board at about 13.00 hours or earlier at the reception, Group Floor, Main Building on the same day. Only those candidates who clear the written test on required skill sets to shortlist the candidates are required to appear for interview which commences at about 14.00 hours at the lounge, 3rd floor, New Building on the same day.
6. Hard copies of applications/resume received by hand /Post/Courier will not be considered.
Important Dates to Remember :
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 18.01.2018
Date of Written Test/Interview: 29.01.2018 at 09:30 AM
Important Links :
Official Website Link: https://www.imsc.res.in
Detail Advertisement Link: https://www.imsc.res.in/~office/careers/TAERPJan18.pdf
Apply Online: https://www.imsc.res.in/apply_taerp/
Follow us on Facebook:
Note: Above given details is only information purpose, the candidates are requested to visit the officially released advertisement (link already provided) and read carefully before submitting the application.