Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has released a notification to hire the eligible candidates for the post of 118 Assistant Sub Inspector/Exe and Head Constable/GD. Applications are invited from the Male/Female citizens of India to fill up vacancies against Sports Quota in various sports disciplines in Central Industrial Security Force. Educational qualification and all other details regarding candidate selection, how to apply, pay scale, age limit all are given below. The candidates are requested to visit the officially released advertisement for more details.
Job Detail And Eligibility Criteria:
1. Post Name: Assistant Sub Inspector ASI/Exe
No of Vacancies: 31 posts
Educational Qualification: The candidate should have a Bachelor Degree from a recognized University.
Pay Scale: Level-5 in the CPC Pay Matrix Rs. 29200 to 92300/- (Pre-revised Pay Scale Rs. 5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs. 2800/-)
Age Limit: Between 20 to 25 Years as on closing date.
2. Post Name: Head Constable (HC) (General Duty)
No of Vacancies: 87 posts
Educational Qualification: The candidate should have minimum10+2 or equivalent from recognized institutions/Board.
Pay Scale: Level-4 in the CPC Pay Matrix Rs. 25500 to 81100/- (Pre-revised Pay Scale Rs. 5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-)
Age Limit: Between 18 to 23 Years as on closing date.
Candidate Selection Process: Candidates whose applications are found in order will be put through the following selection procedure.
1. Trial Test in sports events: Those who fulfill the eligibility criteria will be put through the trial test in the sports event to which he/she belongs. The trial test will be qualifying in nature. This organization will not be responsible for any accident/injury caused to the candidate during the course of trial/test.
2. Proficiency Test: Those who qualified for the Trial test will be put up through the Proficiency Test of 40 marks.The minimum cut off marks in Proficiency Test for all events /sports will be 20 marks. Those who fail to secure the qualifying marks will be issued rejection slip. Additional marks out of 10 will be given to the candidate having meritorious certificate/achievement in the respective sports event.
3. Final Selection: Final Selection of candidates will be made strictly according to merit taking into consideration the performance of the candidates during the course of Proficiency Test and the achievement/performance of the candidates during the last two years will also be taken into consideration.
4. Medical Examination: The finally selected candidates will be medically examined and their appointment in the CISF would be subject to their fitness in the medical examination as per the instruction issued from time to time.
Sports Disciplines: Athletics, Boxing, Basket Ball, Football, Gymnastics, Hockey, Judo, Shooting, Swimming, Volley Ball, Wrestling, Weight Lifting.
Note: For more details please visit the officially released advertisement and read carefully.
How to apply: Application in the prescribed format should be sent on or before 02/02/2018 (Last date is 09/02/2018 for the candidates from North East) to the DIG CISF for a particular sport as stated in the detailed advertisement.
Enclosures required to be attached with application duly
1. Matriculation certificate in support of age.
2. All Educational Certificates in support of educational qualifications.
3. Caste Certificate viz SC, ST or OBC.
4. Certificate in support of belonging to Hillman/Hill women or Tribeswomen if seeking relaxation in height and chest.
5. Sports Certificates related to the events/discipline.
6. Two recent passport size photographs.
7. Application fees of Rs.100/-(Rupees one hundred only) in the form of Postal Order drawn in favor of the officer mentioned under column 3 above and payable at the post office as mentioned under column 4 (Check Advertisement). SC/ST and Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from application fee.
Last Date for Submitting Application: 09-02-2018
Official Website Link: https://www.cisfrectt.in/
Advertisement Link: https://www.cisfrectt.in/notifications/ENGLISH_NOTIFICATION_SPORTSPERSON_2017.pdf
Follow us on Facebook to get daily updates
Note: Above given information is only information purpose, the candidates are requested to visit the officially released advertisement and read carefully before submitting the application.