Telangana State Public Service Commission Recruitment:Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has published a notification to hire the eligible candidates for the 200 post of Lab Technician Grade –II in DPH, FW, DME & TVVP. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the official website of Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) (www.tspsc.gov.in) before 24 January 2018. Educational qualification and all other details regarding candidate selection, how to apply, pay scale, age limit all are given below. The candidates are requested to visit the officially released advertisement for more details.
|Organization Name||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|No of Vacancies||200 Nos|
Eligibility Criteria For TSPSC Recruitment :1. Post Name : Lab-Technician Grade –II in DPH&FW
No. of Vacancy : 103 Posts
Pay Scale : Rs. 21230 -63010/-
2. Post Name : Lab-Technician Grade –II in DME
No. of Vacancy : 88 Posts
Pay Scale : Rs. 21230 -63010/-
3. Post Name : Lab-Technician in TVVP
No. of Vacancy : 09 Posts
Pay Scale : Rs. 23,100 - 67,990/-
Educational Qualification : Candidates Must possess Intermediate with DMLT or B.Sc (MLT) from recognized University and Must be registered with the Para-Medical Board AP/TS.
Age Limit : Minimum & maximum age limit is 18 to 44 years as on 01.07.2017
Age Relaxation : for SC/ST/BCs Candidates 5 years & 10 years for PWD Candidates
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- towards Online Application Processing Fee and Rs.80/- towards Examination Fees to be paid by online through Internet Banking, SBI ePay, Debit Card, Credit Card, IMPS – Mobile payments. SC/ ST/ BC/ PH/ Unemployed (applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years). candidates belonging to Telangana State are exempted from Examination fee
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the official website of Telangana State Public Service Commission (www.tspsc.gov.in) from dated 23.12.2017 to 24.01.2018.
Candidate Selection Process : Selection will be based on Computer Based Test or OMR Written Test (Objective Type).
1. The Commission is not responsible, for any discrepancy in Bio-data particulars while submitting the application form through Online. The applicants are therefore, advised to 4 strictly follow the instructions and User guide in their own interest before submitting the application.
2. The particulars furnished by the applicant in the Application Form will be taken as final, and data entry is processed, based on these particulars only by Computer. Candidates should, therefore, be very careful in Uploading / Submitting the Application Form Online.
3. Incomplete/incorrect application form will be summarily rejected. The information if any furnished by the candidate subsequently in any form will not be entertained by the Commission under any circumstances. Applicants should be careful in filling-up the application form and submission. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, the candidature will be rejected even though he/she comes through the final stage of recruitment process or even at a later stage.
4. Before Uploading/Submission of Application Form, the Candidates should carefully ensure his/her eligibility for this examination. No relevant column of the application form should be left blank, otherwise application form will not be accepted.
Important Dates to Remember :
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 23.12.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 24.01.2018
Note: Above given information is only information purpose, the candidates are requested to visit the officially released advertisement (link given below) and read carefully.
Important Links :
Official Website Link: www.tspsc.gov.in
Detail Advertisement Link: Download Advt.
Click here to submit online application: Click here
Follow us on Facebook to get daily updates.