Haldia Petrochemicals Limited 2017Haldia Petrochemicals Limited has published a notification to hire eligible candidates for the posts of Officer/ Asst. Manager- Product Development & Technical Support for location Chennai. Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online only through the official website of the Haldia Petrochemicals Limited (www.haldiapetrochemicals.com). Educational qualification and all other details are given below.
Company Name: Haldia Petrochemicals Limited
Job Code: FY1718_30
Post Name: Officer/ Asst. Manager- Product Development & Technical Support
Job Location: Chennai
Last Date: 05/11/2017
Website Link: www.haldiapetrochemicals.com
1. Post Name: Officer/ Asst. Manager- Product Development & Technical Support
Educational Qualification: The candidate should have B.E./ B. Tech. with 2-5 years of Technical, R&D and Techno-commercial experience in polymer company.
• Responsible for Technical Services and Product Development of Polyolefin grades in the specific region.
• Ensure timely and effective technical support to regional customers for full satisfaction use of HPL products. Plans and co-ordinates implementation of technical service/ support to meet business needs.
• Identify potential new customers for HPL’s grades and obtains technical approval for HPL’s products.
• Troubleshooting and resolution of problems in processing and applications. Ensures that product quality complaints are reported, investigated and settled within stipulated time period and Corrective action initiated whenever required.
• Training of customers and supports training of internal staff in different products and application segments.
• Support identification of new markets, products, application, and customers to support the company as the market and innovation leader in Polyolefins.
• Act as the regional focal point for different gate approvals- idea generation, scouting, development, market implementation for innovation projects within the HPL business strategy.
• Advise customers on safe use and application of HPL products and assess potential risk for use of HPL products in different end-user applications in conjunction with PDTS.
• Monitor and report market trends, completion activities and product introduction and support competitive grade analysis are up-to-date in strategic segments.
Competencies required in performing the Job:
i) Knowledge of Tamil language is an essential prerequisite.
ii) Adaptability and Facilitating change, Communication skills, Teamwork Attitude.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online only through the official website of Haldia Petrochemicals Limited — www.haldiapetrochemicals.com (link given below) on or before 05/11/2017
Note: Above given details is only information purpose, candidates are requested to visit the officially released advertisement and read carefully before applying.
Closing Date of Online Application: 05/11/2017
Official Advertisement: Download PDF
Official Website Link: www.haldiapetrochemicals.com
Follow us on Facebook to get daily updates