Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has released a notification to hire eligible candidates for the posts of Junior Administrative Assistant. Interested and eligible candidates may apply on below-mentioned application format (See PDF below) along with relevant documents on or before 01/12/2017. Educational qualification and all other details regarding Candidate Selection, Age Limit, How to Apply, Pay Scale all are given below. Jon Seekers are requested to visit officially released advertisement for more details.
Organization Name: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)
Advertisement No: 7PSC/Estt.-14/2013-2014
Post Name: Junior Administrative Assistant
No of Vacancies: 12 Nos.
Job Location: Assam
Last Date: 01/12/2017
Official Website: www.apsc.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Administrative Assistant
1)Post Name: Junior Administrative Assistant
Total Vacancies: 12 Nos.
Educational Qualification: Graduate in any discipline (Arts, Science, and Commerce) from a recognized University with minimum 45% marks in case of General & OBC candidates, 40% for SC/ST candidates in their degree examination.
Candidates must possess a six months Diploma/ Certificate in computer proficiency from a recognized institute. They must have good working knowledge of office productivity software tools (independent of any operating system, i.e. MS Windows, Linux, MAC etc.) such as word processor, spread sheet, presentation graphics, a concept of a database, internet and email.
Age Limit: The candidate should not be less than 18 years and more than 43 years of age as on 01.01.2017. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates. The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation/ HSLC Admit Card/ Certificate issued by a recognized Board/Council. No other document shall be accepted in lieu thereof for the purpose
Pay Scale: Rs.14,000 – Rs.49, 000 and Grade Pay Rs.8700/-
How To Apply:
- The application form may be downloaded from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in.
- The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form and it should be addressed to the Secretary, APSC.
- The last date of receiving duly filled up the application form in the Commission’s office is fixed on 01/12/2017during office hours. The candidates must obtain proof of submission of application form.
- Applications (including applications received through the post) received after the last date fixed for receipt shall not be entertained.
- Only applications which are signed by the candidates and accompanied by all particulars as called for in the application form prescribed by the Commission shall be considered and candidates fulfilling all the terms of the advertisement of the respective posts shall be called for a written test as decided by the Commission. A list showing documents submitted along with application form should be enclosed with signature.
- (i) All candidates, whether in Government Service or in Government owned undertaking or other similar Organizations/Corporations/Boards/ or in private employment may intimate their controlling authority about their application instead of routing it through the same. However, the fact of the intimation may be appraised to the Commission by the candidate suitably.
by the concerned authority to enable him/her to join the new post. Sl.No. Subjects Type of Examination Marks Duration Remarks
1.OMR based written test consists of- (a)General English and (b)General Studies (with special emphasis on Assam) OMR based Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) 75+75 =150 3 hours There shall be 150 questions
2.Precis writing Conventional 25 In English only TOTAL 175
Candidates’ Selection: Selection of the candidates will be through Written Test, Computer Practical Test and Viva-voce/interview. Written Test shall be held only in Guwahati.
Application Fee: Candidates must pay Rs.250/- (Rs.150/- For SC/ST) as Application Fee.
Address to Send Application: The duly filled Application form along with enclosures should reach at the following address — At the office of the Assam Public Service Commission , on or before 01/12/2017
Note: Above given details is only for information purpose, candidates are requested to visit the official released advertisement and read carefully before applying.
Official Advertisement: Download PDF
Website Link: www.apsc.nic.in
Follow us on Facebook to get daily updates