ONGC Recruitment:Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited has published notification to hire eligible candidates for the post of Apprentices in various trades. The eligible and interested candidates may apply through the below-mentioned process from 13th October 2017 to 3rd November 2017. All other information regarding Educational qualification, candidate selection, how to apply, pay scale, age limit all are given below. The candidates are requested to visit the officially released advertisement for more details.
ONGC Job Details:Company Name: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
Name of Post: Apprentices
No of Vacancy: 78 Nos
Job Location: Kolkata
Last Date: 03/11/2017
Official Website: www.ongcindia.com
Post-Wise Vacancies :
- Accountant: 06 Posts
- Cabin/ Room Attendant: 01 Posts
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant: 9 Posts
- Data Entry Operator: 02 Posts
- Electrician: 04 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic: 06 Posts
- Fitter: 05 Posts
- House Keeper (Corporate): 02 Posts
- Information Technology and Electronics System Maintenance: 08 Posts
- Mechanic Diesel: 02 Posts
- Secretariat Assistant: 26 Posts
- Store Keeper: 05 Posts
- Surveyor: 02 Posts
Agartala: 187 Posts.
Ahmedabad: 505 Posts.
Ankleshwar: 481 Posts.
Bokaro: 47 Posts.
Cambay: 115 Posts.
Chennai: 105 Posts.
Dehradun: 286 Posts.
Delhi: 284 Posts.
Goa: 28 Posts.
Hazira: 181 Posts.
Jodhpur: 49 Posts.
Jorhat: 123 Posts.
Kakinada: 104 Posts.
Karaikal: 285 Posts.
Mehsana: 281 Posts.
Mumbai: 550 Posts.
Nazira: 782 Posts.
Rajahmundry: 385 Posts.
Silchar: 78 Posts.
Uran: 120 Posts.
Vadodara: 251 Posts.
Note: Please Check City wise advertisement ( Link given below)
- Accountant:- Passed 12th class examination under 10+2 system of education with Commerce & Maths or Full Time regular B.Sc Graduate.
- Other Post:- Passed 10th class examination and ITI Passed certificate in the respective Trades.
- For more details about post wise qualification, please visit officially released advertisement.
Selection Process:- Selection will be on the based on the percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination as applicable to the respective trade.
How to apply for ONGC vacancies 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of required documents and have to send their application to following address- I/C HR-ER, ONGC Ahmadabad, Avani Bhawan, Chandhkheda, Ahmedabad – 380005 on or before 3rd November 2017.
Starting Date of Online Application: 16th October 2017
Closing Date of Online Application: 3rd November 2017
Official Advertisement: Advertisement for Kolkata
Check City wise Advertisement: Check Advertisement
Follow us on FaceBook